Cashier (M/F) – Paris – CDI
- Welcome, inform and participate in customer loyalty
- Ensure the smooth flow of traffic in the store
- Ensure all collection operations with rigor and commercial sense
- Participate in all store activities
- Welcome customers by telephone and physically by communicating to them all useful information
- Perform collections and tax refunds
- Make bank deposits
- Comply with checkout procedures
- Feed the customer file
- Participate in goods control (during each reception)
- Participate in various shipments (inter-store transfer, Limoges return, special orders)
- Mastery of computer tools and in particular of cash register software
- English required – another foreign language is appreciated
- Cash accounting accuracy
- Interpersonal skills, sense of service, versatility, team spirit
- Ability to adapt
Join J.M. Weston
Passion is what unites all J.M. Weston employees.
Leather craftsmen at the heart of the manufacture, ambassadors of a unique customer experience, or support professions for the entire company, all contribute to the development and performance of J.M. Weston.
J.M. Weston is looking for passionate and committed talents to perpetuate the tradition and support the company in its new challenges.
To continue to write the history of the house together, we pay particular attention to integration and training to enable each employee to acquire new knowledge and ensure the development and success of everyone.
Send your application (CV and cover letter) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com