Communication & Press assistant - Paris - InternShip
Within the Communication Department and under the responsibility of the International Press and Public Manager, your main missions will be:
- Coordination of press requests: sending of visuals and/or products, follow-up of shopping requests, etc.
- Realization of the weekly press review with freelance, classification and analysis of the fallout
- Assistance in the organization of press events (press presentations, performances, etc.)
- Press activity report
Skills and Abilities
- Enthusiastic and dynamic profile required
- Student in Communication School, Business School with a first internship experience
- Very good organizational and adaptive skills,
- Reactivity and strength of proposal,
- Good writing skills (perfect spelling),
- Ease of writing and speaking in English
- Great rigor
- Strong sensitivity for Fashion, Trends and the Arts
- Team spirit
Join J.M. Weston
Passion is what unites all J.M. Weston employees.
Leather craftsmen at the heart of the manufacture, ambassadors of a unique customer experience, or support professions for the entire company, all contribute to the development and performance of J.M. Weston..
J.M. Weston is looking for passionate and committed talents to perpetuate the tradition and support the company in its new challenges.
To continue to write the history of the house together, we pay particular attention to integration and training to enable each employee to acquire new knowledge and ensure the development and success of everyone.
Send your application (CV and cover letter) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org