Design office technician (H/F) – Limoge - CDI
- Responsible for the industrialization of the models to be produced
- Develop Stem Part of Models: Cut (CAD) + Stitch
- Develop the components of the Manufacturing part of the shoe (prints, soles, etc.)
- Collaborate closely with the workshop managers to develop the models according to the constraints of each
- Research and propose solutions to improve manufacturing quality and performance
This list of tasks is not exhaustive and may change according to the needs of the company.
Profils & Skills
- Training BTS Fashion professions option Shoes
- Knowledge of the shoe manufacturing steps
- Proficiency in CAD software
- Know how to scale a model in the different sizesli>
- Organization and rigor
- Ability to work in project mode
- Compliance with set deadlines
Join J.M. Weston
Passion is what unites all J.M. Weston employees.
Leather craftsmen at the heart of the manufacture, ambassadors of a unique customer experience, or support professions for the entire company, all contribute to the development and performance of J.M. Weston.
J.M. Weston is looking for passionate and committed talents to perpetuate the tradition and support the company in its new challenges.
To continue to write the history of the house together, we pay particular attention to integration and training to enable each employee to acquire new knowledge and ensure the development and success of everyone.
If you wish to apply, please send your CV and your motivations to Florie Gourdon, Human Resources Manager, at the following address: email@example.com