Stockist (M/F) – Paris – CDI
- Management of the flow of goods & stocks :
- - Ensure the receipt, storage and movement of goods, including deliveries and transfers
- - Ensure storage of reserves to ensure good visibility of references
- - Provide the sales advisors with the requested items
- - Participate in inventories (preparation, search for discrepancies, etc.)
- - Carry out restocking of consumable products (bag, covers, etc.)
- After-sales service :
- - Send and receive renovations to and from repair shops
- Store maintenance :
- - Participate in the smooth running of the store
- - Responsible for store security
- Good knowledge of the management of the flow of goods (Manufacture/Boutiques)
- Communication skills, interpersonal skills
- Computer proficiency (proficiency in Colombus Retail, Y2, Infoview software)
- Knowledge of stock, references and good maintenance of reserves
- Rigour, attention to detail, respect of deadlines, procedures and company rules
- Sense of organization, sense of service
Join J.M. Weston
Passion is what unites all J.M. Weston employees.
Leather craftsmen at the heart of the manufacture, ambassadors of a unique customer experience, or support professions for the entire company, all contribute to the development and performance of J.M. Weston.
J.M. Weston is looking for passionate and committed talents to perpetuate the tradition and support the company in its new challenges.
To continue to write the history of the house together, we pay particular attention to integration and training to enable each employee to acquire new knowledge and ensure the development and success of everyone.
Send your application (CV and cover letter) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com