Management Controller (M/F) – Limoges – CDI
- Reporting to the Management Control Manager, you will take charge of the analysis and monitoring of our commercial activity
- as well as the monitoring of overheads:
- you develop decision support tools;
- you analyze the profitability of the products sold;
- you monitor the profitability of our Stores;
- you lead the monitoring of operating costs and overheads in collaboration with the different services;
- you identify performance gaps and propose corrective actions;
- you will participate in monthly reports and annual accounting closings
- you will also be involved in the preparation of the annual budget and forecasts.
- Master 1 to 2 Finance/Management control training
- Desired first experience
- Mastery of the office pack with a very advanced level in Excel
- Analytical skills
- Strength of proposal
- Taking initiative
Join J.M. Weston
Passion is what unites all J.M. Weston employees.
Leather craftsmen at the heart of the manufacture, ambassadors of a unique customer experience, or support professions for the entire company, all contribute to the development and performance of J.M. Weston.
J.M. Weston is looking for passionate and committed talents to perpetuate the tradition and support the company in its new challenges.
To continue to write the history of the house together, we pay particular attention to integration and training to enable each employee to acquire new knowledge and ensure the development and success of everyone.
Send your application (CV and cover letter) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com