Sales Consultant (M/F) – Cannes – CDI
- Advise customers in respect of the ceremonial of the brand
- Build customer loyalty through a service excellence approach
- Bringing an online customer experience to life with the J.M. Weston's Signature Experience
- Define and meet the needs of the customer, satisfy their request and guarantee their comfort
- Listen, support and advise during all stages of the sale
- Fit the client in accordance with the defined protocol
- Inform the customer about the product, the novelties and the news of the House
- Offer the customer additional products (shoe trees, accessories, leather goods, cleaning products, care and services)
- Caring for shoes
- Ensure customer follow-up after the sale (call campaigns, CRM)
- Participate in the activity of the shop (inventories, storage, events, collection, etc.)
This list of tasks is not exhaustive and may change depending on the business needs of the company.
Profils & Skills
- Sense of customer service and interpersonal skills (punctuality, courtesy, respect, team spirit)
- English required – another foreign language is appreciated
- Mastery of computers
Join J.M. Weston
Passion is what unites all J.M. Weston employees.
Leather craftsmen at the heart of the manufacture, ambassadors of a unique customer experience, or support professions for the entire company, all contribute to the development and performance of J.M. Weston.
J.M. Weston is looking for passionate and committed talents to perpetuate the tradition and support the company in its new challenges.
To continue to write the history of the house together, we pay particular attention to integration and training to enable each employee to acquire new knowledge and ensure the development and success of everyone.
Send your application (CV and cover letter) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com